Thursday, September 30, 2010

A day in history

My first......and last.....little blue box! I had to record this event because it will probably never happen again! I am far to "thrifty" to let my hubs buy me an overpriced piece of jewelry just because is comes in a blue box! I have never even darkened the door of Tiffany's.....probably because the above mentioned "thriftyness" would fly out the window as I was overtaken with the love of shiny things that go in my ears, on my neck and on my finger!!!!

This blue box holds my new prescription sunglasses!!! Since my insurance expires at the end of the month and we are switching to Scott's I had to "spend" the money on my health savings card by the end of this month. Well I had entirely too much to let it disappear.....so a new pair of sunglasses it was!!! They are like a piece of jewelry....so pretty and shiny!!!!

4 comments:

The Woods Family said...

Great choice! I LOVE them! :-)

Corinne and Brad Evans said...

Keep a eye on them…Annabelle lost one of my Tiffany cufflinks that Corinne gave me for my birthday years ago (before Annabelle and before we became thrifty). I’ll probably never get another pair – unless of course I pick the right Power Ball numbers.

Donna said...

Love the new pic on your header...too cute!! The sunglasses are beautiful! I have a recycled Tiffany box given to me by a classy friend...I keep fun trinkets in it, Ha!

Amy said...

too funny! i had to laugh at this...only because it is SO "my story" :)