Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lake Lanier Sprint Triathlon

Scott did his 2nd sprint triathlon this past weekend. Here are a few pics that highlight his performance.....1:15 minutes (3 minutes faster than his goal time and almost 10 minutes faster than his first race!!!)

And their off....started with a 400 meter swim.



Scott coming out of the water and headed to get on his bike.



Watching for daddy!! We made signs to cheer for him....but no one else had any so we didn't want to "embarrass" daddy!


Starting the 3.1 mile run!


About to cross the finish line.....


Final time!!!!



A few of our friends competed too!!!
Candace


Joanna


Scott and Rudy


Stephanie

We are so proud of everyone.....especially daddy :)

2 comments:

Mindyb said...

Hooray for your hubs! I wish I could swim. I'd be right there with them. Oh well. I'll just run...

Joanna said...

Wish I could have actually seen you. I heard you though! Good pics from the tri.