Thursday, December 16, 2010

Elsie's 1st Birthday party!!!

Here are the pics from Elsie's party....the one I have been planning and making things for for 6 months! I know she had no idea how much work went into this, but the picture with cake on her face made it all worth while! We love our little girl so much.....I cannot believe she is one!!!
Also a special thanks to Aunt Kristy for several of these photos!!!




All this for me......you shouldn't have!!!






Love this shot!

This one too!!!

Blocks from Gigi (per mommy's request...all natural wood with non toxic paints)

Elsie's first doll from Mommy and Daddy....it has her name sewn on the doll's belly with the scripture verse that starts with "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart.."

Pearl necklace from Nana and Pops that will be added to each year until she is 16!!!

What a wonderful day! Thanks to all who helped make it so special for all of us :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Looks like a wonderful birthday Elsie!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! Can't believe she is ONE!! When you get a chance, I want to see a close-up of her doll. I finally ordered one and I am hoping and praying it will be here before Christmas (not that she'll know any different!) ;0)