Monday, September 19, 2011

I think we are ready.....

The entry into the nursery/guest room is awkward so it is hard to get a good picture of everything, but here are a few! I really love the way it all came together. We kept the blue color that was already on the walls, the bedding on the guest bed and the rug. I kinna went from there trying to find neutral things! Love, Love, Love the baby bedding....my mom graciously made the bed skirt (and throw pillow on the bed) and I had the bumper made. I love the linen material and it was such a great price!! Got great white curtains at IKEA along with the book shelves on the wall and the frames that the numbers are in. I had the dresser/changing table made and love that it can be used somewhere else in the house someday! Wish the pictures were better......




I guess Elsie is ready too....hope she doesn't sit on the baby!!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Love the nursery. Can't wait to meet Baby Denbow #2!