Friday, April 6, 2012

6 months and more....

William is 6 months.....I cannot believe it! Flew by......
He really is the sweetest Mama's boy around. He would spend his hours staring at me and grabbing my face.....unlike his sister who would rather tell me no and go away Mommy!

Scott and I joke about the constant look of bewilderment on his face.......I think it is the weight of that luscious bottom lip!


Elsie at 6 months

Wearing one of Mommy's dresses from when she was this age :)


We are starting a band....any name ideas?


Our little Easter Bunny


We went to the zoo this week with our friends the Acrees.......

the only animal she would pet


She preferred brushing the animals :) Didn't want to get her hands dirty!

Still stylin' even at the zoo!


I just think this is precious......they would have stood there all day!

No comments: