Thursday, December 29, 2011

Extended holiday....

Uncle Thom (Scott's Uncle) was in town for the holidays with his sweet girlfriend Annie so we got together for a dinner out at Nana and Pops! We weren't able to see Ry and Kristy for Christmas so we decided to let the girls exchange gifts last night. We missed Aunt Kristy....she was not feeling too well and stayed home to rest up! Here is Isabelle modeling her new Patagonia vest.....not nearly as exciting as new toys but we hope she will enjoy it. I think I have forced my love of "fashion shows" on Elsie as I make her try clothes on as soon as they arrive. As a result she loves clothes and will usually try things on right away. This will be bad news for daddy's pocketbook very soon! I think I have created a monster!!!

Isabelle sure is cute :)


Elsie opening her new purse and accessories from Isabelle! She loves it :)


Calling her peeps!


Giving Isabelle and "thank you" hug!


Avery modeling her new vest too!!

No comments: