Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Dawg, Little Dawg

Scott brought Elsie to school today to be the "Mystery Reader" to the class! As my going away gift the class made this rocking chair for me. The seat and arms have each of their finger prints on it and they wrote a story about the imaginative trips that Elsie takes in the chair. It takes her to space, to the time of the Pilgrims and Indians, to the North Pole and she even meets Darth Vader in her chair!! How thoughtful this gift is!!!


Here she is "reading" to the class!
My students this year
There was even a special visitor...UGA football player Clint Boling!!! His mom teaches at my school and he made a visit down to my classroom to meet us and have his picture made with a "Future Dawg"!!

So cute!!

1 comment:

The Life of the Chous said...

What a great gift your class gave you! Elsie looks adorable in that chair!