Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Elsie's 1 month stats

Our little girl is growing!!!

Weight: 8 pounds (25th percentile)
Length: 20 1/2 inches ( 25th percentile)
Head: 38 inches (75th percentile)

I think she is going to be smart since her head is so big!!! :)


Elsie is a good sleeper! She feeds every 4 hours (sometimes longer at night) and sleeps when she is not eating! She is starting to get fussy from about 4 to 7....thank goodness daddy gets home to lend a helping hand! The doctor said she is perfect and we are doing things right...thank goodness! God is taking care of our little girl :)

3 comments:

Sarah Bragg said...

Way to go, Elsie! I can't believe she's already a month!! Sinclair went through that fussy in the evening phase, too. It was hard and miserable but it passes. We did a lot of walking around the house with her.

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

So my child was bigger at birth than yours is at one month. Hmmmmm....ha ha! Can't wait to see y'all on Thursday!

Amy said...

I had to laugh at the comment before mine...my Libbi was bigger at birth, too! We never got to enjoy an itty bitty baby =)
She went through that fussy phase, too and I always felt so bad for Jeffrey, because I felt like it started right about the time he got home from work....so he never got to see her "fun" time. Around the second month it just stopped...not sure why, I guess it's just a phase! Elsie is beautiful!!!